"Tricia's ability to set out and plan the project in such detail and her knowledge and appreciation of the installation made carrying out the work a real pleasure. It undoubtedly saved our customer considerable time and money and enabled us to complete the project so they could move back in to their new flat on time."
Surrey Hills Construction
We work closely with our clients through all stages of the interior design process, from initial concept and space planning, through to furniture installation and completion.
We always aim to exceed client's expectations & to make the journey an enjoyable one. To create a cohesive and bespoke interior we implement ideas, designs and solutions our clients may not have considered.
Typically working on renovations or new builds we are principally brought in at the initial stages of the project, working alongside you, your architect and your building contractor. We produce technical drawings for the interior design elements which are compatible with the AutoCAD drawings produced by the architect.
The interior design service includes:
- Initial Consultation
- Space Planning and Concept Design
- Detailed Technical Design and CAD Drawings
- Electrical and Lighting Layouts
- Specification for all Interior Finishes and Details
- Furniture, Lighting and Soft Furnishing Specification
- Bespoke Joinery and Furniture Design
- Full Procurement Service
- Accessories Sourcing and Styling
- Coordination and Specialist Installation
Working in Hampshire, Surrey & West Sussex, we will also consider projects further afield, so please contact us to see if we can help you.